Please update your bookmarks from embeddedarm.com to embeddedts.com. You've already been redirected and may close this modal to continue.
TS-SOCKET Development Baseboard with TS-SILOLifecycle: Engineering Samples | Released: July 2017 | RoHS Compliant
The TS-8551 is a complete platform for development, evaluation, and prototyping with the TS-4100 and TS-4400 System on Modules.
- Reference platform for TS-SOCKET System-on-Modules
- Robust TS-SILO Option Provides 20 Seconds of Backup Power
- Diagnostic LEDs for Visual Feedback
- Ethernet, USB, DB9 Connectors for Quick Development
- Easy Access Headers to TS-SOCKET Connectors
No minimum order quantity on standard products.
The TS-8551 is a complete platform for development, evaluation, and prototyping with the TS-4100 and TS-4400 System on Modules. All signals on the board to board TS-SOCKET connectors are brought out to external connectors on the TS-8551.
With the exception of high-speed signals where it would affect data integrity, all TS-SOCKET connector pins are brought out to standard .1" spacing male headers. In many cases, this allows TS-SOCKET functionality to be proved out before thousands of dollars are invested in hardware prototypes. The pin numbering is clearly labeled on the TS-8551 silkscreen.
Ethernet, USB, SD, and SATA lines are not connected to the pin headers due to signal integrity concerns. Instead, these signals are brought out to standard headers.
The TS-8551 features:
- 1x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- TS-SILO Super Capacitors
- 1x M.2 SATA Socket (TS-4400 Only)
- 1x RS-485 Port on DB9 Connector
- 2x RS-232 Ports on DB9 Connector
- 1x CAN Port on DB9 Connector
- 1x USB 2.0 Host Connector
- 1x micro USB OTG Connector
- Push buttons for reset and user programmable function
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Battery Backed Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Toggle Switches for Power and USB Boot
- Jumers for Bootup Options and SBC Power
- 2 KB FRAM
Please refer to the TS-SOCKET Manual for information on TS-SOCKET software.
embeddedTS provides complete documentation for our mature products, including manuals, schematics, mechanical drawings, etc. The most recent documentation files are always made available through our website. If you don't find the documentation you are looking for, contact support for more information. Also, please make sure to visit our Embedded Systems Support webpage, and our official documentation.
From the Blog:
|Operating Supply Voltage||5 VDC to 28 VDC|
|Fanless Temperature Range||-40 °C to 85 °C|
TS-8551 Block Diagram
|TS-8551||TS-SOCKET development baseboard for the TS-4100 and TS-4400 (system-on-module not included)||Pricing|
|PS-5VDC-REG-2P1||Regulated 5 VDC, 2.5 A wall mounted power supply with 2 pin black screw terminal connector (100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, A-type Plug)||$24|
|PS-12VDC-REG-BC||International regulated 12VDC wall mounted power supply with barrel connector||$19|
Development kit including suggested parts for new development t (includes TS-8551 baseboard).
Includes packaged parts: