Please update your bookmarks from embeddedarm.com to embeddedts.com. You've already been redirected and may close this modal to continue.
Analog Data Acquisition BoardLifecycle: Fully Developed | Released: November 2003 | RoHS Compliant
The TS-9700 is a 8-bit PC/104 peripheral board (standard format) that provides ADC and DAC ports for data acquisition in analog applications.
- Selecteable high-precision ADCs
- Optional DACs capable of 0 - 5 VDC range
- Low power consumption at 1.5W
- Compatible with Arm-based and X86 PC/104 boards
No minimum order quantity on standard products.
The ADC/DAC channels are brought out using rugged removable screw terminal connectors. There are 8 separate jumper selectable I/O decode addresses, allowing up to 8 cards in a single system.
- 8 channel 12-bit Analog to Digital Converter with precision 0.2% Analog Reference. Each A/D channel is jumper selectable for:
- 0 to 2.5V input
- 0 to 10V input
- 0 to 20mA input
- 4 channel 12-bit Digital to Analog Converter (optional)
- 0.2% Analog Reference
- DAC outputs are 0 to 5V range
The TS-9700 is a low power board — power consumption is 30mA at 5V power supply. This product operates in extended industrial temperature range (-40° to +85°C) by default. In addition, the TS-9700 is compatible with both Arm®-based and X86 single board computers.
Linux and DOS drivers are available. Please, contact us for driver information for this product.
Detailed Feature List
- 8 channel 12-bit ADC
- 0.2% Analog Reference
- Optional 4 channel 12-bit DAC
- Rugged removable screw terminal
- 8 separate jumper selectable I/O
- Temperature range -40° to +85°C
- Power 30mA @ 5V
- PC/104 Dimensions 3.6 x 3.8 inches
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Arm and Arm9 are registered trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere.
embeddedTS provides complete documentation for our mature products, including manuals, schematics, mechanical drawings, etc. The most recent documentation files are always made available through our website. If you don't find the documentation you are looking for, contact support for more information. Also, please make sure to visit our Embedded Systems Support webpage, and our official documentation.
From the Blog:
|Fanless Temperature Range||-20 ° to 70 °C|
|TS-9700||Analog Board with 8-bit PC/104 stack-thru bus connector||Pricing|
|TS-9700-DAC4||Analog board with 8-bit PC/104 stack-thru bus connector with 4-channel digital to analog converter||Pricing|